Friday 13 July 2018

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Review


We all know I'm a huge Urban Decay fan and I have been really enjoying using the bronzer from the Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat blush palette for the past few summers. It is a deep warm bronzer that just works so well on my skin once ive got a bit of a summer glow. 

Although I love that bronzer, it is apart of a palette which can be annoying to take with you on your summer travels so when I saw this new release I though, I need it. 

The packaging is in a thin plastic compact with a good secure closure and the most summery worthy palm design on top. It is very sleek and compact but actually holds 9g of product which is a really nice amount! Especially when compared to my previous everyday bronzer which only has 2g. I don't feel like this will run out/hit pan anytime soon! The packaging also feels very sturdy, I don't feel worried that it'll break when I pack it away for a holiday. 


It comes in two shades, I went for Beached which is the darker shade. I am quite a pale girl so I don't know how well this would work for someone darker than me which is a let down as there isn't a darker option!  

Beached is a deep warm shade that I personally love,  it is also matte which makes it a good shade to contour and bronze with. I like to use it with a big fluffy brush but place it more precisely in place of contour. This gives a lovely summery, healthy look to the skin. 


As you can see, my skin tone is quite pale so it is a shame that there isn't a dark shade available. There will be many people this just won't work for which is such a shame as the product is great! So buttery and long lasting. 

I am really happy with this bronzer and if you're skin tone is similar to mine or lighter, give it a go! If not, sadly this isn't the one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment