Thursday 9 February 2017

Valentines Night Away Travel Make Up Bag!


Me and the boyfriend are soon off on a little one night away, partly for Valentines Day and partly because we need a little break away from our lives! Everyone needs a break every now and then for a de-stress amiright? 

As we are only away for one night I will only need to do my makeup from scratch one time and maybe a little top up in the evening so this is what I have chosen to take...


Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish in Shade 100 Ivory

 I only bought this the other day and have only worn it a few times but I really like it! It's a perfect colour match for me and the high coverage means my skin looks flawless!

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection in Shade 01 Fair

This babe is everyones favourite and I am no different! It has such high coverage but never feels caked on.

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in Shade Peach Glow

LOVE THIS POWDER! It makes my skin feel so smooth and keeps it looking matte for ages which is great for me as I am really not a fan of the dewy look!

Contour: MakeUp Obsession Contour in Shade Light

A really natural looking contour shade, warm but also slightly ashy which really helps to both warm up my skin while still looking like a natural shadow. Also great because it is super small!

Blush: MakeUp Obsession Blush in Shade Babe

This range of blushers are so incredibly pigmented and long wearing! They are also in incredibly small, travel friendly packaging which is why this is perfect! I chose this shade because it is very natural but still noticeable.

Highlighter: MakeUp Obsession Highlight in Shade Bare

You get the picture these MakeUp Obsession products are small and travel friendly. This highlight is great for an everyday glow or can be built up for my evening look.

Brows: Models Own Now Brow! Eyebrow Kit in Shade Medium Brown 

I recently bought this little kit on a whim and it was a great choice! It is compact, long lasting, contains two shades and two little brushes...

...also for brows I includes the Models Own clear brow gel to keep the hairs in place.

Eyeshadow: Smashbox Covershot Metallic Eye Palette

I will probably be too lazy for eyeshadow but it case I do fancy it, I packed this little palette because it is super tiny and includes 8 versatile shades that can be adapted for a daytime look or an evening one.

Lashes: Urban Decay Perversion

What else would I used?! I love this mascara, though not particularly travels sized, I love it to much to used anything else. 

Tool: 

Models Own Tweezers for any pesky stray hairs

Sillisponge because I'm starting to really like it for some reason and it is cleaned than a beauty blender to put in with all my makeup and not end up with orange products

Models Own Spoolie brush to brush my brows before filling them in

Lastly this random brush that I have had so long that it no longer even has a brand name or number on it. It is essentially a long haired blush brush but I really like it because it doesn't everything. It can be used for powder, works super well for contour and blush and can be squeezed to make a good highlight brush so it saves some room in the bag by being a little multi-purpose miracle. 


Have I missed anything vital? Guess I'll find out when I try and use all this stuff in the hotel! Too late by then though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment