Sunday 26 February 2017

All Time Top Five in Collaboration with PerfectlyImperfectBeauty


I am bringing you this post in collaboration with Agota from PerfectlyImperfectBeauty, favourite products vary from person to person so we thought it would be interesting to see what products two different people value the most in their collections. I will talk through my Top Five beauty items and over on Agota's blog she will talk you though hers! Feel free to comment on either post telling us what your personal faves are! 

I haven't tried to choose an item from each area such as a foundation, a concealer, a liner etc.. I have simple chose my favourite items, my most used and most loved products from my makeup collection...


Highlight is my favourite step when applying makeup, I literally wake up in the morning and long to highlight. Fireball is a really unique shade, it is pink in some lights and more orange in others. When I first bought this I thought it would be fun but it actually turned out to be surprisingly wearable for me. It provides a beautifully light sheen of colour, it look healthy but also looks a little alternative which I like as I hate to look the same as everyone else. 


This is everyones favourite isn't it? I have used this every single day for as long as I can remember. I don't ever try other concealers and I never will, why would I when this is so affordable, such high coverage and so long lasting! 


I received this blush as part of a Christmas gift set a few years ago and it has been a staple every since. It is a hot pink with a slight peach undertone and small shimmers. It is the perfect everyday colour for me, I like to used a stippling brush to gently take product from the stick to my face. It is a really natural long lasting gorgeous blush. I don't think you can get this anymore but ill link you the Ted Baker for Boots page.


This is a recent purchase for me but I'm so in love with it that I can't see myself using any other mascara for a very long time! It does such an amazing job of thickening and lengthening my lashes without making them clump together at all. I also die for the packaging!


This eyeshadow is the most beautiful thing I own by far. It applies to the eyes like silk, so sparkly yet so wearable. I could easily wear this everyday. It is a duo chrome shadow, it is a hard shade to explain, it has hints of red, blue, purples and pinks. A firm favourite of mine!


Well, these are my little love of my life! Pop over the PerfectlyImperfectBeauty to see Agota's faves and don't forget to let us know yours! 





No comments:

Post a Comment