Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wishlist: Rose Gold/Copper



One          Two          Three          Four


Rose Gold and Copper have been a huge thing for a while now but I have only recently fallen head over heels in love with it. 

These are the four items I have been lusting over, a very broad variety of objects that I am dying to fill my life with. My boyfriend bought me a gorgeous rose gold Olivia Burton watch for my birthday and since then I have been looking for a simple ring to match, I have definitely found it in this amazingly classy Pandora bow ring. 

The frame and the clock are too incredibly pretty not to buy, I just need them. I think my home needs a more girly, sophisticated touch and these items will definitely bring that in heaps.

In a moment of madness I decided to have an orange and green theme in my kitchen, it felt jazzy and retro at the time but now it feels tacky and childish. I am seriously considering a complete kitchen over hall, starting with this incredible pots set. Aren't they just beautiful?!

On another note, I am furiously searching the net to find a rose gold/copper based eyeshadow palette. The closest thing I can find is Urban Decay Naked 3 but for some reason, Im just not feeling it. If you have a suggestion, please tell me in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment