Thursday 13 August 2015

COLLABORATION WITH: ROHMA MALIK - DIOR LOOK FOR LESS


I have teamed up with blogger Rohma Malik to bring each others viewers a post based on creating budget friendly makeup looks for London Fashion Week. 

Have a read of Rohma’s post below and if you love it, check out her blog! 

While you there, have a read of my Green Grunge Catwalk Colour post that I have written for Rohma's readers!

Enjoy! 





Hey! 
I hope you guys are all well and awesome. Can you believe we are now at the middle of August?! Fashion Month is just around the corner and if I was to say I'm not excited I'd be lying. Never have I been more excited than this year. For those of you who do not know, I am a Swedish fashion blogger based in London and this year The Swedish School of Textiles are showcasing at Fashion Scouts #Representing





Now if like me you find yourself stuck on what to do with your make-up don't worry. For here you have your very step-by-step guide on how to  create a A/W 15/16 Dior runway look for less. So no matter what, these products are super affordable (perfect for those student fashionistas out there). 




1. Start by applying the 'light' foundation stick (Primark) and blend using a damp beauty blender.

2. Use the 'Clear Complexion' face powder (Rimmel) to set the foundation.

3. Using the 'Poptastic' pallette (MUA), dampen your eye shadow brush and apply the deepest shade of purple. 

4. Use the 'Matte Bronzer' (Beauty UK) and apply it along the cheeks and nose. Do not over contour as the Dior look is very pale and natural, making the features less defined (resulting in the eyes being the main attraction). 

5. Using an eye brow brush and a shadow darker than your original, go along your natural shape and fill in your eyebrows. I used the natural collections duo as I find it both long lasting and pigmented. 

6. Apply your blush lightly along your cheeks (not on your chin). This blush is part of the 17 range and is very pigmented (therefore only use a light amount).





So there you have it, six easy steps to get the Dior runway look. 

Why not check out this link and feed your creative addiction: https://rohma0malik.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment