Thursday 13 August 2015

Movie Review: Inside Out 0/10



Let me start by saying that I have never been so let down in my whole life, ever. I have never reviewed any film as a 0 because I always try and find some redeeming quality in a film but this just didn't have any redeeming qualities at all. 

I also think the world must be full of idiots because I have read so many glowing reviews, I was convinced it would be a great film based on the reviews alone. I should have known really, animated films have been pitiful recently. Who saw Home? That film was horrible but again was reviewed so well and I thought it was the most boring thing ever.

Inside Out follows the life of a young girl called Riley, the film starts with a baby Riley being born and shows the emotion Joy manifest inside Riley's mind. Joy is then joined one by one by the rest of Riley's emotions, these emotions run Riley's mind. They are a part of her and they are responsible for the smooth running of her mind. 

Now, this idea sounded really good to me, it felt unique and really interesting. But somehow it was completely rubbish. Despite the unique story line, it still managed to be a huge cliche. Every line, every character, every inch of the film was one giant cliche. 

I just hated it. 

Im just really ashamed and disappointed in Disney Pixar, how can the makers of such incredible films such as Up and Toy Story release something so genuinely awful?!

Well, heres hoping the next Pixar effort is better!

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment