Thursday 7 July 2016

My Current Love For Country


I've always loved country music, mostly modern stuff and in the summer time just cant get enough of it! 

These are the 12 songs I've been blaring none stop in my car with the windows down, purposely taking the longer more scenic route home. Look them up and take along drive! If you know of a country song that needs to be on this playlist, tell me in the comments!


1. Jamie Lynn Spears - Sleepover
                          
2. Jamie Lynn Spears - Run

3. Clare Bowen - Black Roses

4. Carrie Underwood - Play On

5. Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

6. Carrie Underwood - All American Girl

7. Cam - Burning House

8. Edens Edge - Swinging Door

9. Edens Edge - Feels So Real

10. Taylor Swift - Our Song

11. Shania Twain - You're Still The One

12. Shania Twain - Forever And For Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment