Thursday 29 October 2015

Pinterest: Last Minute Halloween Looks For Lazy Girls!

I love halloween, the idea of elaborate costumes and horrifying makeup with special effects but I just don't have the time. For years now I have had no plans in the lead up to Halloween then at the last minute a party will pop up or work tell us we need to dress up and I am completely unprepared. Or sometimes, I have an amazing costume planned but when it comes to executing it, it looks rubbish. Often, my ideas are just too difficult to actually make a reality! 

If you haven't had time to plan an outfit, if you are invited to a last minute party and you haven't had the time to raid pinterest... I've done it for you! 

I have picked a selection of super simple halloween looks that can mostly be created with just liquid liner and some eyeshadow!




How scary is this?! If you are makeup crazy like me, you might have a red liquid liner but if not you could just use a black one or create the look with red eyeshadow and an eyebrow brush.




I have been a broken doll for the past few halloweens because it is just so simple, you can create the look with mostly just your usual everyday makeup! I like to make mine a little scarier with a stitched mouth and dark bruising around my eyes. 

The cat is ultimate quick and easy, throw the makeup look on with a little black dress and you're ready to go!

The bottom two are so sexy and modern, I really love how they look and they can literally be created with just a liquid liner. I think I might use one of these ideas myself!




All these looks can be done with just your normal foundation but they look so much scarier with a white base making you look extra dead! The best way to do this is to mix some white face paint with your foundation but if its super last minute and you don't have any, you could dust your face with white eyeshadow. 



I hope this has helped you with your last minute halloween attire! If you do get time though, fake blood. Fake blood everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment