Saturday 3 October 2015

Best of Boots 3 for 2 : The MakeUp Junkie



Left:        One         Two         Three         Four         Five         Six         :Right



I know its still early but Im already feeling in the christmas spirit! Starting to think about gifts, family time and garden centre christmas shopping (my favourite)! This blog will be getting very christmassy from now on so I thought id kick it all off with a gift guide series! 


Every year Boots do a christmas 3 for 2, the range of gifts has always been incredible but this year it is literally the best thing ever. I genuinely think I could do all my christmas shopping in just Boots and save a truck load of money doing so, the quality and variety has really improved over the years and now the selection boasts an array of good quality, luxury gifts.

I am going to be doing a series on EverydayAmy showing "Best of Boots" for different people with different interests. People who like gardening, cooking, makeup, body, gifts for the boyfriend and loads more! If you have a specific category you'd like me to do, let me know in the comments!


This best of is for the MakeUp Junkie, i.e... me. These are the things that have caught my eye and id love to find under the tree. I think these items would be great for a lot of women and girls too. 

Yankee Candles are such fantastic quality candles, Christmas Cookie is sweet and festive which I love but there are loads of other scents available for you to gift. 

Soap & Glory beauty products are so lovely, they are reasonably priced anyway but these sets make them even more so, I have included two sets which would be great to people who are new to the brand but also a palette, they seem to bring out a palette every christmas and I got given one a few years ago which I loved so I'm dying to get this one. 

Ted Baker never used to interest me but there recent stuff is just gorgeous and the makeup range is the most beautifully packaged thing I've ever seen, I want it just for that reason. I have never used Ted Baker beauty products but the way I see it, even if they suck they will still be the prettiest thing in the world to have on your vanity. 


Hint Hint Liam (the boyfriend) 

1 comment:

  1. They look lovely :) Yankee candle is the best! garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete