Thursday 13 June 2019

Birthday Wishlist!

I am turning 27 next week, like what?! There isn't much I want this year, my birthday lists are usually makeup, makeup, makeup (which it still kinda is) but this year thanks to a little pain the butt named Rory, I don't have as much time to experiment like I used to with makeup. I do still put it on most days but I tend to use the same products every day which has made compiling a list for Liam really hard!


1. Revolution X Roxi palettes - Roxsauraus (a youtuber) has created three palettes with Revolution and they are so lovely! I am including these because I really like them but I wouldn't be too sad if I don't get them or one of them as they are quite bright shades and I know I won't make full use of them in my now boring daily makeup routine.

2. Too Faced Damn Girl mascara - this mascara has only recently been released and I already know I need it! I can easily incorporate this into my daily routine and I am the biggest fan of their Better Than Sex mascara so I'm sure i'll love this one as well. How gorgeous is the packaging?!

3. Cath Kidston Pushchair Organiser - I don't know how I have managed for 10Months without one of these, I am constantly trying to juggle a coffee or losing my keys and phone while out and about so I just really need something to keep everything together. The colours of this one would look lovely with our pram but honestly i'd be happy with any organiser that stops me spilling my Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.

4. Wilde Women by Louise Pentland - this book is the third in a series and I have loooooved the previous two so much, I am desperate to read this one! Sadly, it doesn't get released until July but I may just have to put some birthday money aside to get it and pre order it on amazon. Dying to find out what's next for Robin Wilde!


Lastly, we will be in Ilfracombe, Devon for my birthday like we are every year. Last year we had tapas and this year I have my heart set on a full Afternoon Tea with a sea view. This weather had best cheer up otherwise it will be a rainy indoor Afternoon Tea but either way I am getting a scone! haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment