Saturday 9 February 2019

Current Favourites



Recently, I've collected quite the list of favourites to share with you! Hopefully something here inspires you to read a book or have a pamper.

Firstly, coffee in this beautiful Starbucks mug with cookies/biscuits to dip. I've really been enjoying this mug recently, Liam got it for me for Christmas as we are big Starbucks fans and appreciate a good quality mug. It is the perfect size and shape for me and has a lovely wide top so you can dip even the biggest cookies inside. 

My biscuits of choice have been these Cadburys Mini Stars, I got them in Poundland, I've never seem them anywhere else but they are chocolate biscuits with a thick white chocolate star on top. I love them because of the way the white chocolate star melts into a delicious gooey mess on the biscuit when dipped in my coffee.


I am a big reader or at least I was until Rory came along and I lost the me time I used to read in. I bought Louise Pentland's Wilde About The Girl a few weeks after Rory was born and have only just finished it! It's taken me 6 months but it was a great read so fully worth it, I have now started reading Some Kind Of Wonderful by Giovanna Fletcher and have been stealing away every possible second to read it. It is so good already and I'm only a quarter of the way through!


A way I've been finding time to read is to have a bath! I either put Rory in the bouncer and have a bath while he watches his fave, Hey Duggee in the bathroom or wait till the weekend so Liam is there to take care of him. I take a book to the bath and pop in some bath time treats to make it a truly luxury experience. I've been really loving these Tranquil Beauty Bath Bombs and also the Zoella Beauty Moisturising Solid Bath Oil. Be aware that these bath oils really make a mess of your bath so you will need to scrub it down afterwards but they do make your skin feel soooo soft!


Lastly, music is something I've neglected since Rory came along but recently I have been really getting into it again! Bring Me The Horizons new album, Amo, is so so good so it has been my album of choice since it came out. I have also been loving Ashley Tisdale's new stuff! Both are worth checking out if you fancy something new to listen too.


Find My Faves

- Starbucks Mug : Instore
- Cadbury Mini Stars (I got my white chocolate ones from Poundland but can only find a link to the milk chocolate from Iceland)
- Bring Me The Horizon : Amo, can be found on most music streaming services
- Ashley Tisdale : Love Me Let Me Go, can be found on most music streaming services





No comments:

Post a Comment