Friday 12 October 2018

Baby Boy Winter Wishlist



One          Two          Three          Four          Five          Six

Autumn is officially here and the weather sure reflects it! It is so freaking cold! Poor Rory has been constantly wrapped in blankets and wearing layer upon layer to keep warm as our house is like an igloo right now! Even with the heating on!

These are a few cold weather items I have been eyeing up...


We already have a Paddington style yellow rain coat ready for our Center Parcs holiday but I feel like he also needs an all in one to keep him toasty on outdoorsy walks, I'm not sure whether a waterproof option (one) would be the best choice or a wooly one (five), on one hand I think waterproof would be great as it is going to get quite rainy in the coming months so it will ensure he stays dry but then on the other hand I'm thinking well I'm not going to leave my baby out in the rain, he will have a rain cover over his pram so maybe waterproof isn't that important and he would be happier in something super snuggly?

Rory has a matching jumper and joggers set from Morrisons Nutmeg range that I absolutely love, I just think the style looks adorable on him and it just feels so wintery and warm for him. (two) is from  Next and it is literally adorable!!! So colourful but it's £12, I mean, this isn't expensive but option (four) is from Asda and it is literally the same idea but in grey with a slightly more grown up feel and it is only £7!!! I'm leaning more towards getting this one as it is equally as cute but much cheaper!

I also have a soft spot for knit wear, this cloud knitted all in one (three) just looks so warm and snuggly! I love that it looks suitable for a little one, really cute but also very modern and understated. 

The HEY set (six) is so lovely! I really like how colourful and child like it is, it would suit Rorys cheeky personality so well!


Next, Morrisons and Matalan are my absolute front runners for baby boy clothes at the moment, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment