Tuesday 14 November 2017

MakeUp Revolution X Soph Eyeshadow Palette


Recently I posted a "glowing" review of the MakeUp Revolution X SophDoesNails highlighter palette and I couldn't resist nabbing the eyeshadow palette as well! 

The palette includes 24 shadows, a mixture of metallics and mattes in a wide variety of wearable yet unique shades.


I LOVE the packaging, as I said in the highlighter post, I am really not a fan of the typical MakeUp Revolution packaging so this matte look upgrade pleases me greatly. This palette is in a matte look pinky beige which really does give this palette a classier and in general more appealing modern look. I'm a fan. It looks comfortable alongside my high end palettes in my collection. 


The shade range at first looks a little mismatched, loads of different colours and variety which at first I thought might make this palette hard to work with but how wrong was I! 

This palette has everything, somehow there are so many options and everything works so well together. If you are new to makeup, this could potentially be the only palette you need and if you are a makeup junkie like me, well, its probably still the only palette you need. I've been using it literally everyday! There are even shades you could use for highlighters or brows!


These four shades are my favourite, they do have names, really adorable names actually but I've somehow lost the plastic insert that said them all, standard Amy. 

This gold is my most used so far, it is a typical gold but it goes on so smoothly and it is super pigmented so it has easily become my go to. 

This orange/red is glorious! I love it as an all over the lid shade, all smoked out and autumnal.

I'm pretty sure the next shade is called either Gasoline or Petrol. And it is obvious why, this shade is a gorgeous duo toned grey/blue/green/brown. So many colours all in one! So unique and amazing!

I am almost certain my pinky finger shade is called Pug (adorable) it is quite literally the colour of a pug. This is a perfect crease shades which can be used for almost any look you might want to create with this palette. It'll be the first I hit pan on for sure!


Although, I liked Soph's highlighter palette, I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I honestly think that EVERYONE needs it in there collection! Support Soph and yourself, go get this!

Soph has made a whole host of youtube videos using this palette so go take a look here!

Or purchase here!


No comments:

Post a Comment