Tuesday 21 November 2017

Feeling Festive!


I am feeling super festive at the moment! I know it's a little early but if you don't start early you don't get to enjoy it for as long! Finally, all the shopping centres are decorated, the Christmas adverts are spilling out and all the festive coffees are being drank at a rapid pace (by me).

I have been Christmas shopping like crazy and watching endless Christmas films but these are the other ways I am getting in the festive feeling!

Firstly as previously mentioned, festive coffee. I honestly have an addiction and my bank account is not happy about it. I have been going to Starbucks at least once a day for my EggNog Latte fix (if you  haven't tried one you are missing out) I am also partial to a Gingerbread Latte or a Toffee Nut Latte if I fancy a change. I'm not the biggest fan of Costa this year but I do love the Christmas cups! Aren't they adorable!!! McDonalds Spiced Cookie Latte is also a winner!

Zoella's Christmas range from last year was my absolute favourite and I am still in love this year! This horribly cold weather is making my skin so dry and horrible so Zoella's Gingerbread scented Hungry Hand Cream has been my saviour this past month! Not only does it smell incredible but it works too. I can't wait to get this years Zoella Hand Cream. 

Another Zoella fave is the Bake My Day fragrance, it smells like sweet gingerbread and is the most festive thing on earth! My fiancé isn't a fan though so maybe it isn't for everyone but I adore it!


On the cosmetics front I am really enjoying using a few Tanya Burr things that I got in her beauty advent calendar last year, this lipgloss in Berry Pavlova is so lovely and red just screams Christmas! I sometimes can't face a sticky lipgloss though so on those days I go for a red matte lip also from Tanya's last year calendar (can't for the life of me remember the name of it though) 

That same calendar contained some incredible glitter nail polishes, this one was my favourite last year in the shade Sleigh Bells. I'm still loving it this year! It looks great on top of other polishes but I also like it for a more simple look just on its own in a thin layer. Perfect for a little everyday festive sparkle!

For the past few years now, this Collection Glam Crystals eyeliner in gold has been my everyday fave at Christmas time. It glides on so pigmented in one swipe which makes it super easy to use everyday when I want a little sparkle in a hurry. I only own this one shade currently but I'm thinking I will purchase a few more this year!

Lastly, Urban Decay Naked Heat. You have all seen this I'm sure, it is beautiful. The shades are very warm and autumnal but somehow I'm actually enjoying it more now that it is becoming more wintery.  The shade En Fuego is being smothered on my eye lids on the daily!


These are the little ways that I am getting in the festive feels, what have you been doing/using? 

No comments:

Post a Comment