Tuesday 27 September 2016

Adding to the collection: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Lovelight (Sheer Shimmer)


Recently, I've bought a few new additions to my makeup collection so my next few posts will be showing you those items! 

Starting with this gorgeous Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Lovelight...

I've been eyeing up the Vice lipsticks for a while, there are 100 to choose from, in every colour and finish you could possible think of or need. I've been putting off buying any because how could you possibly decided with that much variety?! 

So the other day I went into House of Frasier, darted to the Urban Decay counter and proceeded to cover my whole arm in swatches. I've done this a few times and just not bought one because I couldn't decided so this time I just swatched loads and made an impulse decision and bought Lovelight. 

Lovelight is a sheer shimmer formula in a peachy nude with golden shimmers. It is a unique shade but it is also very wearable and because it is a sheer formula, it wears away evenly and is super easy to wear. No need for constant touch ups, you won't get the dreaded crusty inner lip and your lips will look like a shimmery delicious dream. 

The packaging for these Vice lipsticks makes me melt, gold base with a gun-metal silver tube. They are shiny and beautiful, the lipstick looks far more expensive than its reasonable £15 price tag. The lid also pops in really securely so I can't imagine that the lid would fall off in your handbag and get ruined! This is a real issue with cheaper lipsticks and it drives me mad, the inside of my handbag is a rainbow of lip products all over the lining! 

I am really pleases with Lovelight and it has definitely spurred me on to buy another sometime soon!

Oh My God though, have you all seen the lipstick palette Urban Decay are bringing out? I need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment