Thursday 29 September 2016

Adding to the collection: Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliner in Intergalactic


One of the newest releases from Urban Decay are the Razor Sharp Liquid Liners, the come in an array of incredible bright and more wearable colours and I've been eyeing them on social media for a while. I am partial to a coloured liner so I was really excited for these!

I hadn't even realised they were out yet so I nearly died of excitement when I saw them at my local counter. I knew I had to buy one because I have been lusting for so long but I will admit that I felt a little let down on first look...

Firstly, the counter didn't seem to have all the shades.

Secondly, I felt they were over priced at £16 for such a small amount of product.

Thirdly, the colour that I had most wanted (Fireball) was out of stock.

I perceived, I watched them all and found that many of the shades weren't very pigmented and some even bled into the lines of my skin which is not at all what you want it an eyeliner. 

Intergalactic though, didn't bleed and seemed very pigmented so I chose this one.


The packaging is really lovely, very sturdy with a coloured handle which makes it super easy to tell the different liners apart. I also love the lilac packaging, its just so pretty. 

The product itself is in the smaller silver end, I would have liked to get more product that this for £16 but I can't judge too soon because it may last longer than I'm thinking it will. Who knows. The liner tip looked rubbish to me at first because it is a thin hair brush which I usually find hard to use but actually, it has proven never easy to use. It is thin and precise, depositing colour in a really delicate yet opaque way. 

Overall, I am impressed but I'm not also. It is nice, the product is good, the packaging is grid but I just can't help but feel that you can find something similar from other brands for a lost less money such as the NYX Vivid Brights. 

What do you guys think? Have you tried them or can you recommend another brand of coloured liners? 

No comments:

Post a Comment