Monday 17 September 2018

Things I Cant Afford But Really Want...


One               Two               Three               Four


If you are on maternity leave or have ever been you will know what I mean when I say I am the poorest I have ever been. Once the bills are paid I am left with literally nothing. Liam is taking great care of me, making sure I get all the junk food I want and treating me to the odd bunch of flowers but makeup purchasing, understandably is not where the priority is at right now! 

That doesn't stop me lusting after it though!


One


I honestly wasn't all that impressed with this when it was first announced, I just kinda felt like the shades were a little overdone and that I had other shadows like them but social media has been going crazy for it and it has proven so popular that now I desperately want to know if all the fuss is founded! It the same price as the Naked palettes are but you get more shades, the Naked palettes all contain 12 shades and Born To Run has an insane 21 so I do feel like this palette is great value for money, if only I had some to spend! 


Two


Soph is a youtuber, I am a big fan of her channel but also all her collaborations with Revolution. She recently released an eyeshadow palette (which I reviewed recently) and three lipsticks in various nude shades. I have been really drawn to the shade Cake. 

They have a creamy consistency which is my favourite kind of lipstick as they are so much easier to wear and re apply, I feel like I would get a lot of wear out of this lipstick and being that its only £4, I might try and scrape together a few pennies and get it. 


Three


Another more recent Revolution X Soph collaboration is this body spray, Vanilla and Creme Brûlée scented which sounds delicious to me. I really do like sweet scents so I think this one will be right up my street, you get 236ml in a bottle which is such a generous amount as well. 


Four


Can you tell I really like Revolution at the moment? Kisu is a youtuber, I don't watch her and I've never heard of her but when I saw this palette announced I was super drawn to it! The shades are lovely and very me, lots of coppers, oranges and lovely yellow/mustard tones. The two highlighters included are also very me, useable shades. I just feel like I would get a lot of everyday use out of this palette and I know the quality will be fantastic just like all Revolution palettes are. I might have to find the money for this one...



I'll be honest, I'm lusting after so many beauty items right now. It always feels like just when you can't afford it, loads of things you want pop up! What have you all been wanting recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment