Friday 8 June 2018

26th Birthday Wishlist


One               Two               Three               Four


My 26th birthday is fast approaching so I thought it was time I compiled a wishlist of gifts I probably won't be receiving as our maternity leave belts are fully tightened but it's nice to dream! 

Twenty six suddenly feels so old! I don't know if it's the number itself or the fact that I become a mum this year but my grey hairs are growing with force and I've even started cooking dinner every night instead of living off junk food! 

I rarely get the occasion to wear makeup these days but that hasn't stopped me lusting after it! 


One - Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

I'm sure this came out a few years ago and I never bought it but it's now back as part of the Beached Collection for summer. I've only recently gotten into bronzer, I usually just go for a warm contour but  recently I've been using the bronzer out of the Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Blush palette a lot and loving it so I'd really like to try something new! The packaging is also gorgeous!

Two - Cath Kidston Card Holder

I currently have a Cath Kidston bag that I use everyday but it's relatively small and my huge purse takes up all the space inside. I don't feel that I need a big purse anymore as I never carry cash and most things are paid for using Apple Pay anyway so I've been on the lookout for a cute card holder and this one is prefect! It is currently reduced to £16 which is such a good price and the colour is to die for.

Three - Urban Decay Backtalk Palette

I've been dying to get my hands on this palette since it was teased on Instagram. It includes 8 eyeshadow shades and 4 blush/highlight shades. All in a beautiful rosy pink tones, I don't have anything else like it which makes it the perfect addition to my collection. Very wearable but also the kind of palette you can create a lot of looks with. 

Four -  Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight

Becca is a brand I've been hearing about everywhere the past couple of years but it's never been accessible to me but now it is available in John Lewis! I've always wanted to try the famous Champagne Pop shade as it is so raved about but I'm kinda leaning towards Moonstone as it is a paler shade and I'm a little ghostly at the moment!





This palette is actually not out yet but it is currently being teased on Instagram loads! It is the second collaboration with youtuber SophDoesNails and Revolution Makeup. I have the first palette and it is incredible so the second is an absolute must have! I've also been thinking I'd love to try a yellow eye look recently but don't actually own a yellow eyeshadow so the two yellow shades in this palette are very appealing to me! The lipsticks in the collection look gorgeous as well but I'm all about the palette!


  If I only get one thing for my birthday this year, I hope this is it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment