Saturday 31 October 2015

Music Review: Justin Bieber - Sorry (Single) 10/10


I have always been a Bieber fan but over recent years I just haven't been all that impressed, we all know he has had his problems and his music has reflected that. But, the boys is back with an all new style, a new attitude and a new album which is due to be released November 13th.

In the lead up to the album he released the incredible first single "What Do You Mean" and now we have the second single "Sorry" which is my opinion is even better than the first!

Justin new sound is reminiscent of tropical house music (in my opinion) with addictive instrumental hooks, Justin's voice sounds great alongside his new style and I think it was a great direction to take his music in. He really needed a change of musical direction and he really hit the nail on the head with this one!

"Sorry" is produced by Skrillex which really does show, in an amazing way! They work so well together, I really hope they work together on more songs for the album. I was excited for the album after the release of "What Do You Mean" but now I am so excited I can barely contain myself! 

Next car album? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment