Monday 26 February 2018

We're Having A BOY!!!



Liam and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting a baby BOY and couldn't be happier! 

We booked in a private gender scan weeks ago and have been eagerly counting down the days, we had the scan last Wednesday at which time I was exactly 17weeks pregnant. I was so worried we wouldn't be able to see the gender because previously our baby has been quite the little fidget! But luckily little man decided to cooperate nicely and grabbed himself a handful of willy showing just what a little boy he really is! 

I had been guessing boy from the very beginning, a few other people were too but Liam and most of the rest of our family were pretty convinced he was a baby girl. Liam is always right so I had almost convinced myself of that too but it turns out I was right all along! 

It was such a strange feeling being told we had a son! This whole pregnancy has been emotional but this was the most emotional part for me and for Liam I think. We've both had permanent smiles on our faces since the moment we found out, I feel like knowing the gender has made it all feel so real! We have a SON, a little BOY! 

My whole life I have imagined myself having a girl, right up until that first scan I honestly felt like I was having a girl but the moment we saw our little miracle on the screen my heart just told me he was a boy and I was right!

The boy shopping is now nicely underway, we have quite the pile of adorable blue clothes and batman attire! I'm really trying to hold back though so that he doesn't end up with way more clothes than he could ever wear but it is so hard without all the cuteness around! 

Are you a mum of a boy? Whats it like?

No comments:

Post a Comment