Sunday 29 January 2017

Falling in Love with H&M Beauty...


When H&M makeup was first released I fell in love with the adorable vintage inspired packaging but none of my local H&M's stocked it! Even Bluewater which is my local enormous shopping centre but after a recent refurbishment, Bluewater now does stock it and I am so freaking pleased. 

I didn't want to go crazy and buy loads in case it wasn't good so I asked Liam (boyfriend) for one for Christmas then I got myself another after Christmas. 

I got a Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Sunny Peach ( Right Swatch) and a Pure Radiance Powder in Cherry (Left Swatch)


I got one cream and one powder partly so I could have a compact in each black and white but also to try both formulas. I actually don't have a favourite, I really love both formulas and both shades. Cherry is a really intense deep cherry shade which requires a light hand as the pigmentation is insane but is a gorgeous colour. I'm in love with it.

Sunny Peach is a pink/peach with small shimmers, it is slightly less pigmented but I like that as it gives a more natural flush to the cheeks. It is great for an everyday look, just makes me look so bright and healthy. 

I know I've only tried two products so far but the combination of fabulous packaging and incredible products, I'm sold. I'll definitely be adding to my collection in the coming months! 


Take a look at H&M Beauty Here

No comments:

Post a Comment