Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Watchlist


As much as I love the classics like Home Alone and The Santa Clause. sometimes it's nice to watch something a little more modern. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, snuggling up under blankets, candles lit and the twinkling of Christmas tree lights. These are the things I've been snuggling up to watch this year!


Beethoven's Christmas Adventure 

This film has been out since 2011 but I watched it for the first time last year. The Beethoven franchise goes back forever, I remember loving them as a kid and I think that is partly why I love this now. It is so child like and stupid but so enjoyable at the same time. I've watched it once this year so far and I'm sure i'll watch it a few more times!

Christmas With The Coopers

The Coopers are my new favourite Christmas family. I am head over heels in love with this film. It came out in cinema last year and I went to see it, loved it then but I love it even more after watching it this year. It is a heart warming yet slightly depressing film about family relationships and growth. It is so real and it's told from the voice of the family dog, Rags. So thats a win for me.

Arthur Christmas

Arthur Christmas is family favourite for many people even though it is still relatively new to the Christmas scene and with good reason! The film somehow takes a very classic approach to Santa and what he does but also a very new refreshing take with the space ship and the elf technologies. On first watch I hated it but it soon won me over!

Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special 

This is the best Christmas Special ever aired on television. It is the most hilarious, quotable special in the universe and arguably the best episode of all the Gavin and Stacey episodes. 

"oh oh oh merry Christmas" 


What are your favourite Christmas much watches? 

No comments:

Post a Comment