Thursday 9 June 2016

My Top 6 Everyday Lip Products




I have so many lipsticks, lip glosses, tints and stains but none of them get used except these 6... 

I find lip products rather annoying, constantly having to reapply, not wanting to eat or drink through fear of messing it up or getting the dreaded crusty line on your inner lip mid shift at work. It's disgusting and i'd rather not wear anything on my lips at all then deal with the stress. 

I'm sure you all know what I mean!

But these six products are perfection! All long wearing, long lasting and don't wear off badly. My perfect six.


1. Soap N Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lip in Choccoberry

This little bullet is freakishly tiny which makes it perfect for popping in you handbag or pocket, it is a beautiful berry toned brown that packs a colourful punch yet somehow looks very everyday. It is smooth and buttery in consistency, last hours and can be reapplied without removing the left over product first. Which is a huge plus for me. 


2. Maxfactor Infinity Lasting Lip Tint in 05

These bad boys have been on the shelves for ages, I had a few back in the day but recently found this one in a local bargain store for £1! You can also buy them on amazon for a steal. I like the formula because it is sheer and long lasting, so easy just to throw on and not worry about at all for the rest of the day. It does wear off eventually but it wear away evenly so doesn't require a top out. This particular shade is a muted Kylie Jenner shade for wimps, love it. 




3. NYC Smooch Proof

This is a liquid stain with a soft sort of creamy texture. It dries quickly on the lips and this particular shade is great for just adding a slight colour to your lips, I wear this almost every single day to work. NYC can be purchased from Superdrug and they usually have a 3 for £5 deal which makes this little beauty totally cost effective.


4. PS... Super Matte Liquid Lipstick in 02

I love the idea of liquid lipsticks but had yet to find one I loved because they all seemed to crust off on the inner lip and be impossible to reapply. Until I found this. It is from Primarks beauty range and it is the most incredible formula. It is drying like all liquid lipsticks but it also has a lovely velvet feel on the lips, the best bit though is that when it starts to flake off you can just add another layer and it looks perfect! You can literally reapply all day long and it will look great!




5. Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Lunch Date

I wasn't sure whether to include this as it is very different to the other picks in that it is not long lasting and it can become incredibly sticky after a time but for some reason I keep coming back to it. It is a lovely everyday shade with a beautiful glossy finish, it has its flaws but it can be easily reapplied. It is a pain to keep applying after every sip of drink but if constant reapplication doesn't bother you then this is a great one.


6. MUA Lipstick in Shade 11

I love this lipstick because I just feel so put together when I wear it. It is a classy everyday brown with a luxurious silky smooth texture, the packaging is simple but elegant and the best part is that it is only £1! I wear this all the time!


So those are my top picks! Everything can be found at either Boots or Superdrug with the exception of the PS.. Liquid Lipstick which is available in Primark. 

Comment below your top lip products, your everyday essentials! Id love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment