Thursday 1 November 2018

Youtubers I'm Currently Loving


One        Two        Three        Four        Five        Six        Seven        Eight



I am home so much these days, usually glued to the sofa under a feeding/sleeping baby so I have been watching A LOT of youtube. I thought id talk you through who ive been loving recently and maybe help you find someone new to watch!


Shane Dawson

Who isn't loving Shane right now? His recent documentary style series The Mind Of Jake Paul has gained a huge following and with good reason. It was incredible, so eye opening and captivating. I have also really enjoyed his other series such as a real tear jerker when he meets up with his estranged father for the first time in years. 


Our Tiny Tribe

I have been watching Our Tiny Tribe for a while now. They started their channel when the lovely Ebony was pregnant with the cutest baby on earth, Daisy. Their channel follows life as a family of three, four if you count Tilly the dog. If you are a new parent I suggest you go and watch them from their very first video, you'll love it.

Isabel Brandon

Isabel is a young mum with two gorgeous little ones, Ollie and Baby Alice. She's a real person, down to earth, does normal mum things and she's just such a sweetie. If you want to watch someone normal, she's your girl.

Giovanna Fletcher

Gi is amazing! If you haven't heard of her, you must live under a rock. She is married to Tom Fletcher  (Mcfly), has three gorgeous boys, she's an author and an all round mummy superhero! I personally love watching the video versions of her podcast HappyMumHappyBaby and I absolutely loved reading her book of the same name while I was pregnant. Such an understanding mum you can look up to with such a lovely family.

OkBaby

These guys are a new love of mine! Oscar and Kyra are teenage parents with two children under 3 and are expecting a third! For a couple so young they make parenting look easy but also relatable. Oscar especially is just the most amazing dad and I love watching him with his little ones. I AM ADDICTED!

KBaby

K Baby is Kyra from OkBaby's personal channel, Ive really enjoyed watching her pregnancy updates and wish I had come across them while I was pregnant but I am still enjoying them just as much now that little Rory is with us.

Ryland Adams

Ryland is Shane Dawsons boyfriend which is how I came across him. He is such as genuine person and the way him and Shane are together is heartwarming to watch. Their chemistry is so sweet. He also has a sister Morgan Adams who also has a channel, I've been loving her too!

Jazzybum

I've been watching Jasmin for a while but recently she's had me in stitches with her trying halloween costume videos and vlogs. She has a great sense of humour, she's a real person and I've really been enjoying binging her videos!


Who have you been watching recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment