Monday 12 November 2018

Rory's Christmas List


One         Two           Three          Four          Five

Rory will be 20weeks old for his first Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! Liam and I do Christmas big, we visit every garden centre, go crazy on presents, including a big pile for the dog and have a beautiful Christmas tree that is far too large for our little house but we love it none the less. 

Last Christmas was a magical one because a tiny little Rory bean was blossoming in my stomach and we told our family around that time by putting his scan in Christmas cards. Although I spent the whole Christmas period with severe morning sickness (I had to open presents while holding a bowl full of sick) it was technically our first as a family of three, four if you count the Watson (the dog) but this year is officially our first Christmas as a proper little family with a beautiful little boy to enjoy the festivities along side us!

He is finally getting into toys a bit, he will bat at and kick the toys hanging from his play mat and cuddle his Jellycat Fox but by Christmas he will be the perfect age to really enjoy more things, especially things that will encourage his development. 

These are the thing I have on his list so far...


One

The first thing I desperately want for him is this Fisher Price teepee with built in play mat and mobile.  He loves the play mat he already has but he spend a lot of time on it so by Christmas he will be bored of it and this is the ramped up newer version! 

Two

Squeaky eggs were a favourite toy of mine as a baby, I feel like loads of small children love these so I am sure Rory will be no different!

Three

The Tiger Who Came To Tea is a classic. I will be asking people to get him mostly books because I would like to start building him a mini library as I really want to encourage him to read. This is a must have book!

Four

This tummy roller is basically to help with tummy time. You lay your baby over it to help them enjoy tummy time and keep their little faces from being buried in the carpet. Rory loves tummy tummy time, I usually just flip him over on his play mat then get my face down to his level so interact with him but his chin is just so close to the ground and looks so uncomfortable so this roller will be super helpful. It is also a toy itself so its multi purpose.

Five

I will definitely be getting Rory either this or the teepee for Christmas, I am leaning more towards this because of space. This is such a unique toy, it is like a standard play mat with the toy arch but it also has the piano for the baby to kick at and play! It is so cool and will encourage baby to understand that what his feet are doing will effect the world around him. This mat is also adaptable into a sit up piano so it will grow with him. 



What are you getting your little ones for Christmas? I have been excited for Rory's first Christmas since before he was born so I am literally counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment