Saturday 5 November 2016

Christmas Wishlist One



One      Two      Three      Four      Five 


The other day I went into Sainsbury's to buy some super boring stuff, milk and bread. But what I actually found was the beginning of my Christmas Spirit 2016, I came across a furry Christmas tree hat that sings and dances and couldn't help but put it on and dance around the aisles singing "All I Want for Christmas" while my boyfriend laughed and filmed me. 

So with my new Christmas Spirit I thought it about time I began my Christmas Wishlists here on EverydayAmy!

This year is like every other in that I am mostly lusting after beauty items. Makeup especially. So where better to start!


These are my must have, ill cry if I don't get, gifts.



1. Makeup Obsession Palette

Makeup Obsession is a new thing that Boots are doing for a limited time over Christmas. They are create your own palettes with an astonishing array of products that can be popped in and moved about. Everything from eyeshadow to cream contour. After a crazy swatch sesh the other day, I have fallen in love with the highlighters because they are crazy pigmented and only £3 each! "Moon" is the most incredible shade and I must have it! Boots are also doing engraving so this little gem of a palette could have my name on it! 

2. Zoella Gingerbread and Bake My Day

I am a huge fan of Zoe and like to get at least one thing from every range she brings out. Usually the scents because they smell devine! This little set contains the new Christmas scent and a body cream. Its a must have. I also bloody love gingerbread.

3. Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Oval Face Brush

Instagram, youtube, you name it is literally crawling with oval makeup brushes and I am dying to try one! I think this one would be a great start because it is cheap but also is sure to be good quality like other brushes from the brand. Cant wait to smother my foundation on with this beauty!

4. Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow

I absolutely love the Moondust shadows, the duo tones slay me. When I heard that Urban Decay were bringing out liquid versions I just knew I needed at least one. I am temped to get the Solstice shade but I do already have that in the powder form so I think ill go for the pink/orange shade in Recharged.

5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Palette

Urban Decay lipsticks are my complete favourites but at £15 each I can afford to buy them all. You get 12 shades in this palette for the price of 2 full size lipsticks, I'm so excited to be able to try some crazy colours without splashing the cash on the single lipsticks. The packing is great and the shades are perfect, a good mix of everyday colours and a few more outrageous. I am most excited for this! It is available in two options, the one I have shown is Junkie.



The list of makeup id like for Christmas truly is endless but these are the ones that have my all excited and the boyfriend has been instructed to get! What beauty products are you desperate for this Christmas? 




No comments:

Post a Comment