Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christmas Wishlist Three - Asda



One      Two      Three      Four      Five      Six 


Wishlist Three is a little different because these are items to buy BEFORE Christmas rather than as a gift, they are also all from Asda. These six things would make great little Christmas treats for yourself or maybe even for a Secret Santa that is being gifted before Christmas Day. 

Asda have amazing home stuff and often great clothes as well. It is always my go to place for seasonal items especially and this year they are on to a winners! 



1. Christmas Sequin Bulldog T-Shirt

I love a good classic Christmas jumper but I get so hot in them and they make my boobs look weird so I was so pleasantly surprised to find that Asda had a huge selection of Christmas t-shirts! This one is the most adorable thing in the whole world. It has a huge dog on it! I actually didn't buy this one though because it has sequins sewn on the front which looks great but I feel like they always fall off in the washing and I can not deal with that sort of stress. 


2. Winky Santa Mug

This mug is a must have for all your festive hot drink needs. It is the cutest little Santa, so retro yet somehow not tacky despite the fact it is a huge head. I am very tempted to buy this!


3. Decorative Jar Candle in Golden Vanilla

I mainly like this for the gorgeous gold tree lid. This candle looks so much more expensive than it is and it smells so sweet and delicious. It would be a great option if you want to add a little Christmas touch to your home without being full on tinsel and giant Santas.


4. Yankee Candle in Merry Mint Chocolate

Asda do a range of Yankee Candles which are a little cheaper than your usual Yankee Candle and the jar is slightly less fancy looking. I don't love the way they look because they don't look as nice but they do smell equally as good, this festive scent specifically makes me want to eat it. It makes your whole house smell like After Eight mints which to me just screams Christmas!


5. Glass Dogs Decorations

As you probably know, I adore dogs so these glass baubles kill me. They are so bloody cute that I just need to have them! I'm also really loving glass figurine baubles this year, the old fashioned kind so these are really appealing to me. I think I will pick up a pack next time I see them in store!


6. Santa Tea Light Burner Set

In the same style as the mug this is a giant Santa head burner, you put the tea light in the underneath and add scented liquid to the top and it fills the room with the most amazing smells! I bought this yesterday because I simple couldn't resist and now my whole house smells like mince pies. 


Basically, let me loose in Asda and I will transform my surroundings into a magical winter wonderland and I suggest you do the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment