Thursday 16 June 2016

Two Weeks of Instagram

I haven't done a post like this in what feels like forever! But I thought now, with my viewers rising, it would be a good time to do an update. 

You'll notice a theme here, Watson! Almost every photo I take at the moment is of my puppy and I have no shame because he is beautiful. My instagram doesn't follow a theme, I don't take it too seriously and I post whatever I like which is mostly my pets and makeup so I feel like my instagram is a great way to get to know me and what I like! 

Follow me here




"My Sleepy Bunny"


"Looking sorry for himself after vomiting all over my car"


"Having a NYX counter at Bluewater is the most amazing thing ever!"


"My top six lip products"


"Really loving having flowers in the house at the moment"


"Really loving having flowers in the house at the moment"


"Not even 12 yet and my boy is conked out"

No comments:

Post a Comment