Saturday 18 June 2016

Get To Know EverydayAmy



It's time to get to know the blogger behind the blog. Facts about me, my life, my family. If you have any further questions please do ask me in the comments and I will make it my mission to reply!


Firstly, my name is Amy.

I am 23, turning 24 this coming Sunday. My birthday this year falls on Fathers Day.

My parents separated when I was 14 and I stayed living with my dad, my sister and my little brother. My brother was 1 when they split so I helped raise him. Taking him to school everyday and doing anything else my dad couldn't be there for.

My sister recently has a baby, my little niece, Evie.

I live in a small village in a cute little one bedroom house with my boyfriend, Liam, our puppy and our five guinea pigs.

Our puppys name is Watson.

The guinea pigs are called Kansas, Ramona, Nova, Stella and Rocket.

We had more guinea pigs as I have an addiction but sadly last year three of them died. 

Liam and I have been together for 4 years in August and it just feels insane to have been together for so long, it has gone so fast but at the same time I feel like I've known him forever.

We have never been abroad together but are planning on doing so next year. We do however love holidays to Devon and Center Parcs which is odd because I am not very outdoorsy.

I am a make up addict and have more than I know what to do with. Yet I still continue to buy more. 

I am not afraid to be creative with my make up so will happily rock crazy colours and style.

My favourite cosmetics brands are Urban Decay and Revolution. 

I like to dress nicely but I don't really enjoy clothes shopping and tend to stick to safe options then accessorise them to make it more exciting and put together.

I wish I had studied something animals related as I have a huge connection with animals and would love a career with them. I also love customer service and working with computers so a combination job would be amazing!

I love decorating and diy decor which means that I live on Pinterest but rarely ever pin anything. 

I have on obsession with rose gold and gold, I know everyone else is over it but I still love it.

I am a seriously fussy eater, I don't like fruits, vegetables out salad so it can be really hard for me to eat healthily. 

It is also really hard not to end up with a burger in ever restaurant I go to.

I require a lot of sleep but am also a night owl so I often dose off during the day.

I have a fear of greasy hair so I wash mine every single day without fair.

Despite this, I am super lazy and almost never style it or straighten it. 

My hair also rejects hair dye so I have always had the same colour hair because whenever I dye it the colour will be gone in a few weeks.

Im really OCD with organisation. Everything needs to be in the exact right place and sitting at the exact right angle.

This drives my boyfriend mad because I will moan about him not hanging the towels the way I like or putting the cushions on the sofa they correct way.

I love movies and have a huge collection but I am also very critical and am hard to please.

I have a huge range of musical tastes, from heavy rock to country and everything in between.

I am extremely shy and nervous in my places and around new people and this often stops me from doing new things.




Goodness, I have no much more I could tell but I don't want to bore you to death. Hopefully you know me a little better now but please ask me if they is anything else you would like to know and maybe ill do a part two to this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment