Thursday 30 June 2016

Alberto Balsam Blends Collection


Alberto Balsam is a hair brand in the UK only I think? I might be wrong! But it is a popular brand because the shampoos and conditioners are a mere £1, the packaging looks classy and the scents are appealing. I've bought the standard Alberto Balsam line on many occasions and always been happy with them but never particularly wowed. 

When I came across the new Damage Repair range I just had to buy the whole lot. If there is anything my hair really needs right now, its damage repair. When I was a teen my hair had endless shine but now it looks very dull and I NEED all the help I can get.


Lets talk through the products one by one...



Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Shampoo

This stuff smells incredible first off. I got the Natural Avocado Oil and Coconut Scent and my god is it heavenly. The product itself is a light green colour and the scent is very sweet and somewhat almond infused which I absolutely adore. I love a sweet coconut almond scent.

As shampoos go, this is nice, it lathers up well, a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling clean and scented. No better than the original Alberto Balsam shampoos though.



Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Conditioner

I'm someone who literally uses a whole handful of conditioner every time in an attempt to get soft silky hair but with this conditioner, that just isn't necessary. A small palm sized blob is the perfect amount, you can feel the conditioner doing its job straight away, hair turning to silk in your hands. Again, the scent is beautiful. 



Alberto Balsam Blends Intensive Mask 

This product is marketed as a mask but really it is just an intensive conditioner. You are directed to use it instead of conditioner, apply generously over the hair, leave for 3mins then wash out. Ive been using as well as the conditioner because I'm a rebel and I want all the moisture. Even when doing this, there is no horrible build up and my hair was left so freakishly soft. I really like this, its is so worth it. 



Alberto Balsam Blends Stunning Shine, Shine Spray

Shine sprays worry me. I have had bad experiences with build up and hair being left looking greasy which is basically my worst nightmare but I sucked up my nerves and sprayed this all into the ends and lower lengths of my hair. I then blow dried the spray dry and I was super impressed! It perfectly flattened out my frizzy ends and added some much needed shine. Im sure there are better products out there but for the price I would definitely buy it again. My only qualm here is that it is peach scented?! Why is it different?!



So overall, I've been loving these products. Especially the two conditioners which are revolutionary basically. The scent is beautiful and leaves my hair smelling delicious for the whole day. And this whole collection cost just £5! Like are you kidding me?! £5 for a whole hair care collection! 

I would most definitely recommend these products. If you have tried them or will try them, let me know what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment