Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Current Playlist

Like most people do, I go through fazes of music genres and currently I'm all about the pop. Bubblegum pop, country pop, 80's pop, mainstream pop, you name it. I cant get enough!

I have always been a huge fan of the pop genre, I prefer music that isn't necessarily mainstream, the stuff that you don't usually hear on the radio but recently I've been loving a little mainstream and a little bit of the unknown as well. 

These 7 songs all literally ALL I've been listening to recently, on repeat, much to the annoyance of my poor boyfriend whose ears prefer something with a bit more variety. 

If you, like me, want songs that will get stuck in your head and have you singing the same lines over and over again for a week, these are those songs...


1. The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face



2. Hilary Duff - Sparks


Sparks is the most addictive pop song I have ever heard, its amazing. But the rest of the album Breathe In Breathe Out is equally as addictive.


3. Selena Gomez - Good For You



4. Kelsea Ballerini - Yeah Boy



5. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me



This girl can do no wrong. She has been slowly releasing singles and promotional singles for a while in preparation for her upcoming album. All the songs so far and absolutely incredible! Especially Run Away With Me which is an 80's themed track that you cant help but fall in love with!


6. Carly Rae Jepsen - All That



7. Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion




Do yourself a favour, download all these songs and listen to them on full blast in your car, driving fast down a country lane with your windows down. After an awful day which unfortunately we all have all too often, these songs are instant pick me ups. 

Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment