Wednesday 29 July 2015

July Favourites

I had hoped to make a monthly favourites post, you know, every month. But apparently for the last few months I failed at that basic task but I am determined to start them up again! 

This month however, will have a few gaps...I haven't managed to find a beauty favourite this month because frankly, I haven't had the time. This fact depressed me to no end but I aim to have double for next month!

I also don't have a movie favourite, is it just me or have new releases been pretty terrible recently? I saw Ant Man which I really enjoyed but I don't think it is favourites worthy. Other than that, I have been thoroughly disappointed this month. Sort it out Hollywood!

But, fear not, I still have some amazing favourites to share!


Music: Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion


I have already yapped on about this in my Playlist post but i'll do it again because it's that good and I'm that excited. The album isn't even released yet and I'm in love, the tracks that have so far been released are pure heavenly genius. I am literally shaking with anticipation and I already know it is going to be an insane album! 

Pre-Order The Album Here.


TV Show: Daredevil - Season 1


I know most of the world have already watched this and moved on but for my boyfriend and I, we only just got around to it and it was a whirlwind week of binge watching well worth it. Something Marvel is always missing for me, is a bit of blood and torture, just a little bit more dark and intense. This show brings it and more! I can not wait for season 2!


The Originals - Season 2


I've given up on The Vampire Diaries, it all just got too silly. I'm dead, I'm not, I'm dead, I'm not. It became just endless crap really. I watched Season 1 of The Originals thinking it would be as awful as The Vampire Diaries has become but actually, I really liked it. Liked but not loved. Then when Season 2 came to Netflix I though id give it a watch, to fill the time but I was so pleasantly surprised! It was gripping from beginning to end and I binge watched until 4am on multiple occasions because I was so addicted. I'm so sad it's over. 


Youtuber/Bloggers: VelvetGhost


VelvetGhost is the alias of youtuber, Gabriella Lindley. Ive watched Gabby for well over a year and have always liked her but recently she has been receiving a lot of unwarranted hate. Her recent move to London has been the focus of her blogs of late and I have been loving them! Poor Gabby could do with some love so please go give her some! 

Watch Gabby Here.


Kathleen Lights


This girl is completely infectious! I only recently starting watching her and I think I've watched her whole back catalogue already. She is just so easy to watch and makes you feel like you are with a friend just chatting about your lives, finding new beauty products to love together. Kathleen is also undeniably gorgeous and I wish I was her tbh.

Watch Kathleen Here.



Well, that's July! Despite the string of crappy movies I have had the misfortune of seeing and the lack of new beauty products to enjoy, I have found and loved some pretty great stuff. I hope my favourites help you find your new obsession!

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment