Thursday 5 March 2015

Meet The Rodents



                               










   Top to Bottom: Popcorn, Kansas, Ramona, Moon-Pig, Rocket, Bane, Stella, Nova.


One of my main interest in life may be a crazy one but.... I love guineapigs and over the past three years I have managed to collect 7 of them and a hamster.

I just find them unbelievably cute and clever, they all have such different little personalities and each make me happy in a different way. Ramona is the friendly one, Moon-Pig is the greedy one, Nova and her babies Rocket and Stella are the feisty ones, Kansas is the shy one, Popcorn is ticklish all over! Then Bane the hamster is quite possibly the happiest, most mischievous and lovable little boy. 

They honestly cost me a fortune, in bedding, food, illness and just the general costs of keeping them but they are worth it in every way. They provide unconditional love and that is something everyone needs in their lives. I would be a very different person without out them in it.

There will be many updates regarding them on this blog in the future! Let me know if this is something that would be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment