Thursday 20 December 2018

Baby's First Christmas Wishlist


One          Two           Three            Four            Five


Christmas 2018 is Rory's first every Christmas, well, he was in my belly last year and certainly made himself known in the form of severe morning sickness but this is his first out in the world.

Liam and I are Christmas crazy, we absolutely love it so we are so excited to experience it with Rory, as a little family this year. These are the baby's first Christmas bits I've been eyeing up...


1. I came across this stocking in Next while window shopping the other day and have fallen a little bit in love with it. Me and Liam have matching stockings and Watson (the dog) has a different one so really, we need to replace Watsons and get two that match so we have two of each stocking. This Mini Elf one is so cute and its such a good size that Watson presents will probably all fit inside and we will be able to use them for many years to come. 

2. This little two piece is absolutely adorable! I mean, what is cuter than dinosaurs wearing Christmas hats and holding presents? Next has the best Christmas baby stuff!

3. This freakishly cute number is from JoJo MamanBebe, Rory does have a few things from them but they are just really expensive and considering he will only wear it a few times, I didn't feel worth the £17 price tag but isn't it lovely?!

4. These are actually pj's but I think they would look so cute and comfy for a Christmas Day outfit, and they are only £5, I mean, what?! This has to happen.

5. Every baby needs a baby first Christmas bauble don't they? We've been looking and looking for a while and they all seem to tacky for me, pink or blue with glitter just isn't for me but we love this one! Peter Rabbit is always a winner!


I'll be honest, I am absolutely addicted to Christmas baby stuff right now, I just want to buy it all but being on maternity leave means having to restrain myself a little but I have already purchased two Christmas jumpers! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment