Thursday 28 April 2016

Artist Appreciation: Katerina Kamprani - The Uncomfortable

It has been such a long time since I have done a post like this but I came across this series a few days ago and I just loved it! 

These sort of objects are usually down to a product designer, they are carefully thought out designs that have been tried and tested to create a perfectly useful object. Instead of searching for this perfect object Kamprani has purposely designed object that don't work at all. Creating a tongue-in-cheek way to obliterate the intended function.

I think this is an incredibly unique idea and the outcome is strangely beautiful and interesting. I would to get my hands on some of these objects and give them a go, it feels like the objects are challenging you in some way. 

What do you think? 







No comments:

Post a Comment