Wednesday 15 July 2020

Baby Girls Hospital Bag


I packed baby girls bag a few weeks ago but after finding out she may be a little on the big side, I pulled it all out and replaced the newborn sleepsuit with a 0-3month instead! This is how its all looking now, ready to go! 

I am using this small travel bag that connects to my suitcase, this is perfect for ease as I’ll only have one thing to pull (suitcase has wheels). Everything only just fits!

First items are of course nappies and wipes. Tescos nappies are the best nappies in my opinion and Aldi wipes are great, sensitive and really wet. Also a favourite. 


Next, I’ve packed three muslins, all from Next. Both for cleaning up sick but also as a breastfeeding cover. I’ve packed three short sleeve vests in 0-1months which will hopefully fit! 


Clothing wise. I’ve got three 0-1month sleepsuits and one 0-3months incase she really is a big girl! All these have built in mittens so I haven’t packed any extra ones. The pink and navy are from Next, the turquoise is from Tesco F&F and the gorgeous floral is from V for Very. I’ve also packed one little pink hat from H&M, I don’t think Rory wore a hat at all in hospital but I’ve got one just in case. 


Lastly, I’ve packed a grey cellular blanket from Mothercare, Rory was mostly wrapped in a towel at the hospital so this is just a backup option, I chose grey so it would match with all the sleepsuits and look cute in photos. I have this Hello World plaque from Amazon for taking her first
photos with and the birth announcement. 

I’ve kept mine and babies hospital bags really simple as I didn’t use most of what I’d packed first time around. I’m pretty sure I’ve got everything I need and Liam can always bring me anything I’ve
forgotten. Anything you packed for your little ones that you think I’ve missed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment