Friday 1 February 2019

Tranquil Beauty Bath Bomb Collection


The products shown are gifted but all thoughts are my own


You may recall that not long ago I worked with Tranquil Beauty to be gifted their bathmat and bath pillow to try out. Both of which I really liked so when they contacted me to ask if I would like to be gifted their new bath bomb collection to try, I jumped at the chance!

I love a good bath bomb in a nice relaxing bath so I was super excited to received them and give them a go!


They retail at £10.99 and you get 8 bath bombs which in my opinion is such a good deal! Considering  more popular bath bomb companies such as Lush would only provide you with 2 for that price!

They are packaged in a sleek black box, well labelled and filled with 8 bath bombs in 4 different scents, individually wrapped and sat on a pillow of straw. All very aesthetically pleasing and looks a lot more expensive than the tiny price tag.


You get four scents, Rose, Coconut, Lavender and Mint. I'm usually not a big fan of any of these scents (I don't mind coconut though) so I wasn't sure how I would feel about them but actually they are all really nice! They have very subtle scent, not too overpowering but enough to make your bath feel fancy. If you're looking for a Lush style burst of strong scent and colours you won't get that here but I prefer that because it makes for a nice, simple, everyday bath but with that luxury edge you need on a Wednesday night, no need to save these for special occasions, they are your perfect everyday luxury.


They are individually wrapped which I love because should you go on holiday and a night away you can simply pop one in with your toiletries and have a fancy bath away from home without taking the whole box.


Each bomb is well labelled so you know exactly what is inside.



The first one I tried was Coconut, it fizzed quickly but effectively and left my bathwater colourless but smelling lovely. I have since used the Lavender bomb and that one completely turned my water a gorgeous purple and I'm assuming the mint will be green and rose will be pink so it is really nice to get a variety. A variety of colours but also a colourless option. 

These scents have been so well chosen, I think that you could easily mix a few for a different colour/scent experience. I'm tempted to pop both coconut and mint in my bath tonight! 


Overall, I'm impressed, they are fuss free, well priced and wonderfully luxurious without breaking the bank or staining your bath and skin! I also think they would make a beautiful gift, anyone would be over the moon to receive these! I know I would be!


If you like what you see and want to give them a go for yourself, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment