Tuesday 3 October 2017

Benefit Double The Lip!


These have been out for ages and I've always wanted to try one but I was worried it was just a fad and wouldn't actually be worth the money! 

Despite mostly glowing reviews, I had my doubts.

When I saw that a mini version was a free gift in Elle Magazine this month, I literally squealed as I threw it into my basket! People actually stares at me like I was mental. 

I'll be honest with you, I haven't even read the magazine and I probably won't but it was worth the £4.00 just try try this!


I got the shade Nude Scandal, not out of choice, it was just the only one available but luckily it is probably the shade I would have chosen! 

The idea of Double the lip is that the lip liner and lip stick is all in one tube so when you apply the lipstick, the outer area is a darker shade creating a lip liner look and the inner area is a lighter creamier lipstick. Intended to make lips look fuller and prolong the wear. 

I would say it does both these things so well! My lips look so much more plump and even with this one, this shade is super wearable and the product itself feels really comfortable on the lips and lasts a really long time! I am so impressed!

The packaging is lovely as well, stylists and simple, it was a twist up feature which makes use super easy which I appreciate! 


I think I will be getting a few more maybe for Christmas, if I can wait that long! 


Purchase Here


No comments:

Post a Comment