Sunday 20 August 2017

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Chasing The Sun Illuminator



When Tanya released the Chasing The Collection and I found out that it included highlighters, there was no doubt in my mind that I needed at least one!

I had intended to get the shade Champagne but every time I looked in store, it was out of stock! Eventually I got fed up of looking and decided to give Bronze a go. 

Now, these are actually skin illuminators but I can't imagine how you would be able to put these all over your face, they are so blinding! I guess you would dust these gently over the skin and they would look great but I think that when layered they are so incredibly shimmery and stunning that it would be a waste not to highlight with it. 

I mean, just look at how lovely and intense that glow is?!?!


Being that this is shade Bronze, I genuinely thought it would be way to dark for my pale skin but actually that is not the case at all, this gives me such a natural yet intense looking glow and I am in love it! 

I have worn this everyday since I bought it!

The packaging is lovely, sturdy, simple and it has a large pan of product so I can imagine this will last a very long time which is of great importance to me as I love it so much that I never want it to run out! 

I actually would go as far as to say that this is my favourite Tanya Burr Cosmetics product to date! A must buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment