Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Year, New Scrapbook!


Happy New Year! Goodbye 2016, Welcome 2017!

Firstly, apologies for my blog absence, I currently have no camera to take blog photos on and I've been really busy with work and with Christmas. I had wanted to do lots of Christmas posts such as What I Got For Christmas but I can't photograph it so that idea will have to be forgotten! I did receive some incredible presents this year which will appear here in the next few weeks!

Last Christmas my boyfriend got me a scrapbook and I've loved doing it so much this year that he got me another one this year. To go with my new scrapbook he got me the HP Sprocket printer, I'm sure you've already heard loads about this amazing little device but I'll have it linked HERE if not. Basically it is an inkless mini printer, you can print photos from your phone and edit them with filters, frames and text. It is pretty much the coolest thing on earth. 

I think it is super important to document your life and not just online. Do you remember sitting with your grandparents and looking through old photos and thinking how cool they were, how different they looked? I want to do that with my grandkids one day. I want something physical to look through with them and laugh at how silly I looked.

A scrapbook for me just takes it a step further, not only will you have old photos but you'll have concert tickets, holiday wristbands and so many other little bits of your history stuck in forever. Things that might otherwise be thrown away but will prove to be a great memory in the future. 


My New Years Resolution is to document, cherish the good times and remember them over the bad. Are you with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment