Thursday 18 February 2016

What's On My Bedside Table

What a person choses to keep next to their beds says a lot about a person and I think it is really interesting. It is a place to put the things you reach for first thing in the morning and last thing at night, it is also one of the first things you see when you open your eyes which is why I think it is super important to make sure it's filled not just with things you need but with things you love. 

I hope you enjoy this little insight!



I have a pretty simple little bedside table from Ikea, it is wooden with a glass top. It was super cheap and because the wood is untreated, I'm thinking about painting it copper?


On top I have a placemat under everything just so that if I have a drink on the table and I spill it, it wont ruin my books. Genius right!?


I like to have a selection of books to hand, some I've read and loved and some I haven't yet read. I am loving reading recently and am really enjoying having the physical copy rather than reading on my iPad.


Obviously, I have some candles. But something I want a little light but without the fire worry so I also have an empty Yankee Candle jar filled with battery operated fairy lights.


I have this gorgeous golden jewellery tree, I keep my favourite pieces here just so I remember to wear them but also so that nothing ever gets lost because it all has its own place!


On the little shift I have a flowery box which contains my limited skin care, yes its a small box because I hate skin care and I barely use anything.


Inside I have a moisturiser, cleanser and hand cream. The hand cream is Wonder Hand by Zoella Beauty and I'll be reviewing it soon! The other stuff is just from Wilkinsons because as I said, I couldn't care less about skin care.


Make Up wipes because I'm a lazy girl!


I'm really happy with my bedside table, it has everything I need to hand and it's cute. I'd love to know what your bed side essentials are, see what I'm missing! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment